[Airresources] 2016 Rhode Island Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory

St.Amand, Paige (DEM) paige.StAmand at dem.ri.gov
Tue Dec 24 11:11:42 EST 2019

The Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management's Office of Air Resources is pleased to provide the final version of the 2016 Rhode Island Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory. The inventory provides a snapshot of 2016 GHG emissions in Rhode Island. Every three years, RIDEM's Office of Air Resources will update the GHG emissions inventory data. Through this effort of identifying key emissions sources and benchmarking progress, RIDEM will provide the foundational information needed to develop and implement targeted and strategic actions for meeting GHG reduction targets. Thank you to all those who participated in our first-ever GHG emissions inventory listening session in November and were engaged with us throughout the process!

[cid:image001.png at 01D5BA43.CA2A6990]

For more information, visit our webpage<http://www.dem.ri.gov/programs/air/ghg-emissions-inventory.php>:
We will continue to update the webpage in 2020 with specific data that was requested during our listening session.
Also, you can continue to monitor how Rhode Island is working to combat climate change on many fronts at http://climatechange.ri.gov/climatesnapshot/
If in need of additional information, please contact Owen Jackson at Owen.Jackson at dem.ri.gov<mailto:Owen.Jackson at dem.ri.gov> or 401-222-2808 x7013.

Thank you,

[cid:image002.png at 01D5BA4A.EA54CD30]