[Airresources] You're invited to Act on Climate Public Sharing Session #3 Mar. 16, 2022

StAmand, Paige (DEM) paige.StAmand at dem.ri.gov
Wed Mar 9 08:51:22 EST 2022

Please join us on March 16th for our next Act on Climate Public Sharing Session. Details below. Registration is required.

Thank you!

Act on Climate Public Sharing Sessions

Sharing Session #3: Rhode Island’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory
Overview of Methods and Tools, Estimating Emissions Reductions from Land Use, and Discussion on the 1990 Baseline
In Sharing Session #3, attendees will learn about the methods and tools Rhode Island uses to inventory its greenhouse gas emissions. Attendees will then have an opportunity to discuss specifically how we estimate emissions from land use and how we should think about future updates to our 1990 baseline greenhouse gas emissions estimation. Considerations, recommendations, and next steps will be included in the 2022 Update to the 2016 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction Plan and the 2025 Climate Strategy.

Due to the technical nature of this sharing session, we are extending the time to 90 minutes. The EC4 will host Sharing Session #3 on

Wednesday, Mar. 16th from Noon-1:30pm

No prior experience or knowledge is necessary – everyone who is interested is encouraged to attend! This session will be held virtually using Zoom, with call-in information available.

Register Today! [https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://r20.rs6.net__;!!KKphUJtCzQ!c_oS-h9qvvk_F_iRzt9klclgibKLGkQ1FsmZidmz5TV6jdLjd08mprQM-_ujnIhgnX7bZakm$ [r20[.]rs6[.]net]]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001tzdtNL_xsb_EGIzwipOhaNN4BzFwkqFtLLVNzpnrvau15exPR4BY0TFJrMZpYSm_trn5KficyJ-uW1Pz4pg4yxk55AWzZcIvj6qpN0nuumjsFrC93_K1MAWcHYv1U3mSl-6ETMsvGMZTOh8HEpdFYwYay10OU3l7TnXyB_KwyKlB3w7cxhpq8rYnIMskhzThdQbrXgdSMm2Lwcj9aspFEKvAu97Bz-P-&c=uMiqLUiZgroZ5AQtwrJI4wQ76VwCzogvIykr9Hzih1pYw6GSPDaznA==&ch=O41NQGvDJh4InCM1ZRveTue1oJNbXLM3ikL2xpTbvoadnjbrNuKj9A==__;!!KKphUJtCzQ!bAx0zHaSm4JFpZwfe6yS2zHXInI8TTX4u0bRyQ9qbBmBx8RqP6wT2O85R7tWC1Cb2ea1L7I$>