[Owrinfo] RIDOT Linear Manual Workshop Save the Date

Pena, Traci (DEM) traci.pena at dem.ri.gov
Tue Oct 23 15:05:30 EDT 2018

RIDOT Linear Stormwater Manual Workshop Announcement!
 Register Here<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_XL7Y88J&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=-h5l4jl6N4VNqvQb28eXkt4hR5K5TbSdLgJ_m08qaaQ&m=fRsEuudSVmx1cJPBdDV-1RNtNM7ms8lUScRG3RzxK-E&s=wDbpUIkGsHUXL5ZdRLXVLHqFSQxGm1o965caUrymw1I&e=> and take a very short survey:

The RIDOT Office of Stormwater Management will be holding a workshop November 14th and 15th  from 8-12 to inform you of important features in the RIDOT Linear Stormwater Manual and gather comments on the new RIDOT Linear Stormwater Manual.   We have scheduled 2 identical workshops so that we can keep the groups smaller and give you options for a more convenient date.  You only need to attend one of the workshops. Please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone you think might need it, this is an open workshop.

The Linear Stormwater Manual will be available in Draft form on the RIDOT Website at least 2 weeks before the Workshop.  (location and links to the draft manual are forthcoming)

The basics of the agenda is as follows:
8am - Light Breakfast and Coffee - Sponsored by Fuss & O'Neill

  *   Remarks by Brian Moore, PE - Administrator for the Office of Stormwater, RIDOT
  *   Remarks by Eric Beck, PE - Chief of Groundwater and Wetlands Protection, RIDEM
  *   General Overview of the Manual
  *   How RIDOT will Use the Manual
  *   How other agencies can use the manual
  *   Common obstacles to implementing Stormwater and ways the Manual addresses these issues
  *   Overview of Tools of the Manual (Templates and Worksheets)
  *   Opportunity for Questions and Comments
  *   Rollout Plan
12pm- Adjourn

Alisa Diaz Richardson, MS, PE, PMP
Project Manager I