[Owrinfo] REVISED: DEM Hosting Two Virtual Informational Workshops on Proposed Revisions to 2024 MSGP Industrial Stormwater Permit - 4-12-24

Pena, Traci (DEM) traci.pena at dem.ri.gov
Mon Apr 22 13:29:29 EDT 2024

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the RIDEM needs to host the RIPDES Multi-Sector General Permit (MSGP) Reissuance Informational Workshops using Microsoft TEAMS instead of Zoom. Therefore, if you have already registered via Zoom, we kindly ask that you REGISTER AGAIN for your selected session using the Teams links below. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation and participation.

Any additional questions, please contact Jennifer Stout.

Jennifer D. Stout, Environmental Engineer II (she/her)
Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
Office of Water Resources - RIPDES Municipal and Industrial Stormwater Program
235 Promenade Street, Providence, RI 02908
Email: jennifer.stout at dem.ri.gov<mailto:jennifer.stout at dem.ri.gov>
Direct phone (401) 537-4170 (NEW)
Office phone (401) 222-4700
www.dem.ri.gov/MS4<http://www.dem.ri.gov/MS4>