[Owtsinfo] Continuing Education Opportunity

owtsinfo at listserve.ri.gov owtsinfo at listserve.ri.gov
Mon Jun 25 08:31:23 EDT 2012

A continuing education event scheduled for June 28th and assigned 2 CEUs
for Class I, II, III & IV licenses, has been posted to the RIDEM website
in the matrix of continuing education events at:
http://www.dem.ri.gov/programs/benviron/water/licenses/isds/ctgeduc.htm.
It is listed beneath the event scheduled for September 28th.

You may navigate to this screen from RIDEM home at www.dem/ri/gov/

1) Using the "Do do I find" window on the left side of the screen
immediately beneath the banner, select "ISDS/OWTS Professional
Licenses".

2) Scroll down the to list of links beneath the narrative on the middle
section of the screen, and

3) select "Continuing Education Opportunities"