[Owtsinfo] Attention OWTS Professionals! – Continuing Ed. Opportunities – June 6, and 20, 2018

owtsinfo at listserve.ri.gov owtsinfo at listserve.ri.gov
Thu May 24 11:10:49 EDT 2018

Dr. Mark Stolt of URI is offering two soils workshops in June one on June 6 and one on June 20.
Soils 101 (June 6): There is no minimum experience required to register for this workshop and but it is also a good refresher for licensed soil evaluators.
Soils 313 (June 20): Recommended minimum experience is taking Soils 101 at the least.
NOTE: Soils 213 has been cancelled
Both Soils 101 and Soils 313 are assigned 4 CEUs for Class: I, II, III & IV
Details on these workshops are available at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__web.uri.edu_owt_neowt-2Dcourse-2Dschedule_&d=DwIF-g&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=mFo_PQgKiG9BdqWd-3e80ftB8ffgqCZgAhuqVNuMqAM&m=7WbiK9y9hF5oDvy50RWIkQOVuTAyesTm5P0Yn0z3WcE&s=6IwE1i_F6iGZ7dVVfDplJN2pU4R7czm2I6ifKbtQNWw&e=. Scroll down the screen (below the listing of courses offered by the Training Center) for information on these workshops. Please note that to register, you must email Dr. Stolt directly at: mstolt at uri.edu<mailto:mstolt at uri.edu>.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D3F34F.DD36ABF0]
Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
Office of Water Resources – Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems (OWTS) Program
235 Promenade Street, Providence RI 02908
Website Address: www.dem.ri.gov/septic<http://www.dem.ri.gov/septic>;
OWTS Phone Line: 401.222.3961;
OWTS General Information Email Address: DEM.OWTS at dem.ri.gov<mailto:DEM.OWTS at dem.ri.gov>