[Owtsinfo] Attention Cl-I OWTS Designers and Installers: your licenses will expire 12/31/2020.

Onsite Wastewater Treatment System owtsinfo at listserve.ri.gov
Wed Jan 29 09:27:53 EST 2020

The current three-year license term (2018, 2019, 2020) ends December 31, 2020.
Installer, Class I and Class IV licenses held by Cl-Is will expire December 31, 2020.

CEUs Required (Cl-I and Cl-IV)
The Continuing Education requirement for renewal is 12 CEUs for the three-year term 2018, 2019, 2020.
For licenses issued, or renewed mid-term, 4 CEUs are required for each year since the license was issued, or last renewed (rounded to the nearest full year).
You are encouraged to not leave your classes until the end of the year. The New England Onsite Wastewater Training Center cancelled the first class this year because of low registration.
Where to get CEUs
Opportunities for earning CEUs are posted to the DEM website at http://www.dem.ri.gov/programs/water/owts/licensing/ctgeduc.php.
At the top of the list of CEU opportunities, there is always a link to the Onsite Wastewater Training Center at URI (circled in the image below).
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5D686.2D6875C0]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5160E.C63939D0]
Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
Office of Water Resources - Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems (OWTS) Program
235 Promenade Street, Providence RI 02908
Website Address: www.dem.ri.gov/septic<http://www.dem.ri.gov/septic>;
OWTS Phone Line: 401.222.3961;
OWTS General Information Email Address: DEM.OWTS at dem.ri.gov<mailto:DEM.OWTS at dem.ri.gov>

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D5D686.2D6875C0]<http://www.dem.ri.gov/septicsmart>