[Owtsinfo] RIDEM OWTS Vendor Proof of Training for Advanced Technologies

Onsite Wastewater Treatment System owtsinfo at listserve.ri.gov
Fri Feb 16 11:30:55 EST 2024

OWTS Community,

This is a friendly reminder that many of the septic components listed on our Advanced/Experimental technology list require proof of training by the Vendor prior to submitting or installing any septic design. This requirement is for all Class-I, Class-II, Class-III Designers and all Installers. Please ensure you are qualified to design/install these systems and submit proof of training when you submit a septic design including one of these components.

As some of you may know, we will be launching a new website and database in the near future. This new website will allow you to submit your applications online. If you have not received training for a certain technology in our database, then you will automatically be restricted from submitting an application proposing that technology. Start preparing for this change and ensure you have received training for each of the required technologies.  A list of those technologies is here:

  *   AES Tri-Pipe
  *   ARC
  *   BSF
  *   Eljen
  *   GeoMat
  *   GoodFlow
  *   GST
  *   Perc-Rite
  *   PSND
  *   HyAir
  *   AX-RT/20/100
  *   Nibbler
  *   Singulair 960/DN
  *   Amphidrome
  *   Biobarrier
  *   Bioclere
  *   FAST
  *   FujiClean
  *   Hydro-Kinetic Model 600
  *   STAAR
  *   SoilAir
  *   White Knight
  *   LSTA
  *   BioBarrier HSMBR

If you have any questions about the Advanced/Experimental technology program please contact Ryan Brock at ryan.brock at dem.ri.gov or 401-537-4205.

[cid:9cae2127-6f86-4dad-b483-c09fceffb8f1]

Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management

Office of Water Resources – Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems (OWTS) Program

235 Promenade Street, Providence RI 02908

Website Address: www.dem.ri.gov/septic<http://www.dem.ri.gov/septic>;

OWTS Phone Line: 401.222.3961;

OWTS General Information Email Address: DEM.OWTS at dem.ri.gov<mailto:DEM.OWTS at dem.ri.gov>

[cid:bb8eb6a1-e713-4586-af76-cc8a13fb0adf]<http://www.dem.ri.gov/septicsmart>