[RIHESPAG] RI Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group Quarterly Meeting, 4/26/18 at CCRI

Rhode Island Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group rihespag at listserve.ri.gov
Tue Apr 17 09:34:47 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

Please be reminded that our next meeting will be Thursday April 26th, from 3:00 to 4:30 PM at the Community College of Rhode Island's Knight Campus in Room 1040. We are looking forward to a robust discussion with the Executive Director of Youth Pride RI on what services the organization offers LGBTQ youth and what each college campus can do to support this population and/or connect youth with local resources.

Attached here is an agenda of the meeting for your reference. I'm looking forward to seeing many of your at the meeting, if for any reason you can't make it please be reassured that the meeting minutes will be documented and shared after the meeting. Also, don't forget to use the new email listserv: rihespag at listserve.ri.gov<mailto:rihespag at listserve.ri.gov> if you want to pose any questions to the group as a whole.

Thanks and have a great day!

Travis

Travis Vendetti, BS
Youth Suicide Prevention Coordinator
Violence & Injury Prevention Program
Division of Community Health & Equity
Rhode Island Department of Health
(p)401-222-4390
Travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov<mailto:Travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov>

 [http://inside.health.ri.gov/img/logos/blackblue1inch.jpg]   [https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gallery.mailchimp.com_ece9b1661b3bf3b864a6894d1_images_dfa47766-2Dcdc7-2D410c-2D8b27-2D3ec1b648f360.jpg&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=dzyT-xeRX73lG2zc12dRKOniOGA-M_LyRlpOYwzZdxA&m=vx3u2bP8_BMhFQr02-vlPc-hPIf-QkAAglo_t9o3Jug&s=zPyk6_9xnReuEKxdi0ZrTDnwKJr8bMtlNw7zVAqDsjk&e=]
This message and all attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or proprietary to the Department of Health, including personal health information, and disclosures or distribution to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately delete this message without disclosure. Thank you.