[RIHESPAG] Next Meeting of the RI Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group

Rhode Island Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group rihespag at listserve.ri.gov
Thu Aug 30 08:05:23 EDT 2018

Hi Travis:

Thank you for this email. This conflicts with my work schedule. However, I look forward to being a part of the continued conversations.

Take care.

Prachi Kene, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Mental Health Counseling (CACREP-Accredited)
Rhode Island College
Department of Counseling, Educational Leadership, and School Psychology
600 Mt. Pleasant Avenue,
120 James P. Adams Library,
Providence, RI 02908
Phone: (401) 456 - 9610