[RIHESPAG] RI Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group: 4/2618 Meeting Notes, Updates

Rhode Island Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group rihespag at listserve.ri.gov
Mon May 7 09:03:21 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

Sorry to bug you all again but I wanted to let everyone know that I made some corrections to the last meeting's notes (updated version attached here) based on some additional information from the RI School of Design. The updated information includes:

  *   Additional services provided to the LGBTQ population on RISD's campus.
  *   Additional information on the "Healthy Minds Study" performed by RISD.

If anyone else sees a need for additional corrections please feel free to reach out to me directly so I can make the necessary corrections.

Thanks and I hope you all had a great weekend!

Travis

Travis Vendetti, BS
Youth Suicide Prevention Coordinator
Violence & Injury Prevention Program
Division of Community Health & Equity
Rhode Island Department of Health
(p)401-222-4390
Travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov<mailto:Travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov>

 [http://inside.health.ri.gov/img/logos/blackblue1inch.jpg]   [https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gallery.mailchimp.com_ece9b1661b3bf3b864a6894d1_images_dfa47766-2Dcdc7-2D410c-2D8b27-2D3ec1b648f360.jpg&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=dzyT-xeRX73lG2zc12dRKOniOGA-M_LyRlpOYwzZdxA&m=YTkLoLYqPVF_lVEcqs0NggZJa6YqLSjpxRCRQt0YKCM&s=F-gQokzHrFzXTzqOxHYx1eIbZE2-TesWuIiu8DYlFp0&e=]
This message and all attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or proprietary to the Department of Health, including personal health information, and disclosures or distribution to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately delete this message without disclosure. Thank you.