[RIHESPAG] Higher Education Summit on Mental Health, Save the Date

Rhode Island Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group rihespag at listserve.ri.gov
Tue Nov 13 09:03:26 EST 2018

Travis,

I have a few students that may be a good fit to speak. I am working on confirming them and will get you their contact information

-           Kyle Gamache, CAGS,  LMHC, ACS, QMHP

Advising and Counseling
Community College of Rhode Island- Knight Campus
x2052

"The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change."
-Carl Rogers

From: rihespag-bounces at listserve.ri.gov <rihespag-bounces at listserve.ri.gov> On Behalf Of Rhode Island Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 8:55 AM
To: rihespag at listserve.ri.gov
Subject: [RIHESPAG] Higher Education Summit on Mental Health, Save the Date

Hi Everyone,

Please see the attached flyer for a Save the Date notification for the upcoming "Summit on Serving the Mental Health Needs of RI Postsecondary Students" being held on 1/7/19 at the Rhode Island Nursing Education Center. I am helping plan the event so if you have any specific questions or suggestions for the event you can feel free to reach out to me directly at any time. More detailed invitations and registration information will be sent out later this month.

Thanks,

Travis Vendetti

Travis Vendetti, BS
Youth Suicide Prevention Coordinator
Violence & Injury Prevention Program
Division of Community Health & Equity
Rhode Island Department of Health
(p)401-222-4390
Travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov<mailto:Travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov>

 [http://inside.health.ri.gov/img/logos/blackblue1inch.jpg]   [https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gallery.mailchimp.com_ece9b1661b3bf3b864a6894d1_images_dfa47766-2Dcdc7-2D410c-2D8b27-2D3ec1b648f360.jpg&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=dzyT-xeRX73lG2zc12dRKOniOGA-M_LyRlpOYwzZdxA&m=UeusFkRVbKmq_EhJLCPNUgBu1WP58HXq0hZlf5h_p9U&s=SZ3BYxK1P4qVhy43j6cJwyJ71hmh1N0aScCZjn_Xn1A&e=]
This message and all attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or proprietary to the Department of Health, including personal health information, and disclosures or distribution to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately delete this message without disclosure. Thank you.