[RIHESPAG] State-Wide Campus Mental Health Promotion Event, Next Meeting of Group

Rhode Island Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group rihespag at listserve.ri.gov
Mon May 13 09:23:43 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder for you to please take a minute and fill out the very short online poll about the next quarterly meeting of the RI Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group (RIHESPAG) here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_RD5RRXK&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=dzyT-xeRX73lG2zc12dRKOniOGA-M_LyRlpOYwzZdxA&m=UIqEVY6Z8vx4WTg7ZqJ7F3d4NwwhOMCHCF8DPUfd358&s=fnqbPCW-gXrT_uVpeRiV-XLUtJfDtwDY2RL97xXOPIQ&e=  . I've received a few responses but not enough to make an informed decision on when to hold the next meeting.

While I'm reminding you of that survey also don't forget to contact me directly (travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov<mailto:travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov>) if you or a colleague of yours would be interested in participating in workgroup over the next few months that will be tasked with coming up with a structure for a state-wide college campus mental health promotion event to be held sometime in Fall 2019. Please know that we would welcome any level of participation in this workgroup, even if it's restricted to general feedback/input on the event via email or phone call.

Thanks and I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend,

Travis Vendetti

Travis Vendetti, BS
Youth Suicide Prevention Coordinator
Violence & Injury Prevention Program
Division of Community Health & Equity
Rhode Island Department of Health
(p)401-222-4390
Travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov<mailto:Travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov>

 [http://inside.health.ri.gov/img/logos/blackblue1inch.jpg]   [https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gallery.mailchimp.com_ece9b1661b3bf3b864a6894d1_images_dfa47766-2Dcdc7-2D410c-2D8b27-2D3ec1b648f360.jpg&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=dzyT-xeRX73lG2zc12dRKOniOGA-M_LyRlpOYwzZdxA&m=UIqEVY6Z8vx4WTg7ZqJ7F3d4NwwhOMCHCF8DPUfd358&s=ettEaiB5XhYDb6xItnaCEVcPGNHYA8n1Tp6Od54jqqU&e= ]
This message and all attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or proprietary to the Department of Health, including personal health information, and disclosures or distribution to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately delete this message without disclosure. Thank you.