[Rimarinefisheries] Brown University survey on fishing communities

rimarinefisheries at listserve.ri.gov rimarinefisheries at listserve.ri.gov
Sat Mar 12 09:36:10 EST 2016

See below for a request to respond to a survey for a study being conducted by Brown University on fishing communities:

We are two university students working on a project that seeks to understand various conceptions of fishing communities with the ultimate goal of improving access and voice of stakeholders in fishery management. We are circulating this survey in order to better understand how fishermen themselves define the fishing community. Additionally, we hope to gain an understanding of how inclusive fisheries management is of various stakeholders. The survey should only take five minutes to fill out and the results will be confidential.

If possible, please complete the survey by March 23rd.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact natalia_ginsburg at brown.edu<mailto:natalia_ginsburg at brown.edu>. The survey can be found here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XP9WS5H