[Ritaxpronews] Rhode Island Division of Taxation -- new links

Neil Downing Neil.Downing at tax.ri.gov
Wed Jul 17 15:50:42 EDT 2013

Hi, Everyone.

To view our latest postings -- about the reopening of the historic tax credit program -- please use the following links:

http://www.tax.ri.gov/Tax%20Website/TAX/Advisory/ADV%202013-15.pdf

and

http://www.tax.ri.gov/Tax%20Website/TAX/forms/2013/Misc/HTC2013Application.pdf

The links that were contained in this morning's e-mail -- which are from our federal URL-shortening partner, at go.USA.gov -- functioned for a time, but no longer work.

However, the links shown above will work -- they will take you directly to our website.

Please let me know if you encounter any snags.

Thanks, and sorry for all the bother.

-- Neil

Neil Downing
Chief Revenue Agent