[Watersheds] Update of DEM’s Water Resources Programs at RI Rivers Council June Meeting

Panciera, Ernie (DEM) ernie.panciera at dem.ri.gov
Tue Jun 4 09:39:32 EDT 2019

Update of DEM’s Water Resources Programs at RI Rivers Council June Meeting

At the RI Rivers Council regularly scheduled monthly meeting Wednesday, June 12 at 3:30, DEM staff will take the majority of the meeting time for a presentation/discussion on DEM Water Resources activities in managing our water resources and aquatic habitats.  Attendees will have an opportunity to bring up any issues and concerns they have.

Topics to be addressed will likely include:

  *   Update of the RI Nonpoint Source Management Plan
  *   Watershed planning activities
  *   Water quality monitoring and assessment
  *   Status of revisions to the Freshwater Wetlands Rules
  *   Upcoming Nonpoint Section 319 RFP and other grant opportunities

If there is a particular topic that you would like to be addressed or have questions on, please let me know.

The meeting will be at DEM’s Providence office in Room 280 at 3:30 on June 12.

Ernie Panciera
DEM Office of Water Resources
401-222-4700 x7603
Ernie.panciera at dem.ri.gov<mailto:Ernie.panciera at dem.ri.gov>