[Webmakers] Webmakers meeting

Karen Mellor Karen.Mellor at olis.ri.gov
Wed Jan 30 15:34:47 EST 2013

I know it's been a while, so we're long overdue . . .

There will be a Webmakers meeting on Wednesday, March 6 from 2-4 pm at DLT in Cranston.  The meeting will include security updates from DoIT, updates from RI.gov, and the opportunity to meet Thom Guertin, the state's new Chief Digital Officer for the Office of Digital Excellence.  Thom will give a presentation on the work he is doing and plans for the future.

Please let me know if you have any other items for the meeting.  I'll send out an agenda about a week before the meeting.

Karen

Karen Mellor, MSLIS
Program Manager, Office of Library and Information Services
State of Rhode Island - Department of Administration
Office of Library and Information Services
One Capitol Hill, Providence, RI  02908-5803
(401)574-9304 / Fax: (401)574-9320