[Webmakers] Google Analytic problem

Angela Such Angela.Such at health.ri.gov
Thu May 30 12:40:21 EDT 2013

Hey Webmakers,

www.health.ri.gov has had problems with Google analytics tracking  (and some specific data pages) since Thursday, May 23.  Our Google analytic tracking and reports show that most of our site is getting zero hits since Thursday.  (We know that this is not correct.).

Does anyone else use Google Analytics?  Is anyone else having any similar problems?
Thanks for any input/assistance.
Regards,
DOH web team
(Sally Johnson, Angela Such)

Angela J. Such
Webmaster Assistant
RI Dept of Health
401-222-1415 room 407

>>> "Karen Mellor" <Karen.Mellor at olis.ri.gov> 5/24/2013 2:40 PM >>>
This is just a reminder about the special Webmakers Meeting: