[Webmakers] WAKA SoPro PA10000 Review: Pushing Disposable Boundaries

ecigator ecigator at proton.me
Fri Nov 24 13:59:14 EST 2023

As disposables continue reaching new heights, the[WAKA SoPro PA10000](https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ecigator.com/reviews/waka-sopro-pa10000-disposables-review/)breaks__;!!KKphUJtCzQ!PZNTA218lqv8qoKLWy3_j1SxLxlMULRnKRgcJwa9j6ixMYYJTMisw5s_Cqwa6V4pf9p9Bzd6ZvOh-zZBdhDioii959w$ [ecigator[.]com] barriers by packing an industry-leading 10,000 puff rating into a premium build. But with great puffs comes great responsibility, so we extensively tested this boundary-pusher to see if it truly lives up to its ambitious claims.

Introducing the SoPro PA10000

While disposables averaging 5000 puffs are now commonplace, the SoPro PA10000 doubles down by promising a staggering 10,000 puffs per device. It achieves this via:

- 18mL juice capacity — Less frequent replacement
- 850mAh battery — Enables 10,000 puff endurance
- Dual heating — Option to engage two coils at once

Encased within a larger-yet-sleek chassis sporting handy usage indicators, the SoPro PA10000 makes a compelling case as a high-capacity disposable marrying extreme convenience with exceptional stamina for enduring flavor.

Design & Build Impressions

Given its hunkered-down design for ultra-longevity, the SoPro PA10000 unsurprisingly skews chunkier than typical disposables, measuring 95mm tall by 46mm wide. Compared side-by-side, it resembles a single-battery vape mod.

While less pocket-friendly than slimmer devices, excellent ergonomics still enable comfy handling. Its two-tone color scheme and metallic logo inject minimal aesthetic flair. Yet functionality takes priority over form here.

Still, minor gripes persist concerning dust ingress through the spacious mouthpiece and largely decorative body lines. But focus remains squarely on performance over flashy trimmings.

Feature Rundown

Colossal 10,000 Puff Rating

The PA10000’s leading edge and central selling point is undoubtedly its mammoth 10k puff rating, achieved via ample ejuice storage and a sizable 850mAh battery. For perspective, that's 20+ days of sustained vaping for average users.

If genuine, such extreme longevity drastically reduces cost-per-puff, transforming this endurance athlete into a value play. But does it last the distance? Keep reading to learn more.

18mL Juice Reservoir

Helping enable four-figure puff counts, the SoPro PA10000 houses a generous 18mL of nicotine salt ejuice inside its chassis. Compared to 2mL disposables, that’s nearly 10 times more vape juice capacity, significantly extending runtime before replacement.

Power-Sipping Mesh Coils

Further bolstering longevity pursuits, the SoPro PA10000 utilizes specialized mesh heating elements designed to atomize ejuice efficiently using less energy. This light-footed power sipping grants longer battery life from already sizeable cells.

Refillable-Rivaling 850mAh Battery

Supplementing sizable ejuice reserves, the SoPro PA10000 packs an equally impressive 850mAh integrated battery compared to 500-650mAh cells in less puff-hungry disposables. For context, that approaches refillable pod capacity. Type-C charging enables convenient rejuicing.

Transformative Dual Heating

But the SoPro PA10000’s ace card for hardcore nicotine cravings is its transformer-esque dual heating mode. At the flick of a switch, vapers engage a second mesh coil for amplifying vapor density and nicotine strength at the cost of quicker battery drain.

Handy Usage Indicators

Finally, the SoPro PA10000 incorporates individual ejuice and battery level indicators, using color-coded lights to communicate remaining runtime at a glance before surprises arise. Red means running near empty, while blue and green indicate partially to mostly full.

How’s It Vape?

Given puff longevity claims twice the current norm, evaluating real-world runtime and consistency carries increased importance. Here’s how the SoPro PA10000 holds up:

Across three weeks of testing at 400-500 puffs daily, the SoPro PA10000 delivers exactly as advertised. Flavor and battery endurance stay admirably consistent throughout while matching estimated duration.

The dual heating “Boost” mode especially impresses, dramatically intensifying vapor satisfaction. It proves invaluable for weaker nicotine formulations. But those using higher concentrations should employ sparingly to avoid excessive nic strength.

Draw activation and vapor production remain reliable over extensive use. While the SoPro PA10000 pushes disposable boundaries in size, its performance pushes even further.

Flavor Impressions

The SoPro PA10000 offers 25 flavor varieties internationally, spanning fruity menthols, creamy tobacco, icy desserts and more. We sampled five options popular in North America:

- Blueberry Raspberry — Raspberry sweet-tartness meets blueberry lushness in balanced bliss. An easy all-day vape.
- Raspberry Watermelon — Watermelon steals the show with its juicy essence, while raspberry plays subtle supporting notes.
- Strawberry Kiwi — Harmonious fusion presenting strawberry and kiwi in equal balance. Fruity refreshment at its best. Our top pick.
- Strawberry Banana — A vapeable smoothie bearing strawberry and banana in creamy harmony. Ideal for dessert lovers.
- Watermelon Chill — Watermelon sweetness underscored by faint cooling for light refreshment. Solid yet unremarkable.

> Read the full WAKA SoPro PA10000 flavors review:https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ecigator.com/reviews/waka-sopro-pa10000-disposables-review/__;!!KKphUJtCzQ!PZNTA218lqv8qoKLWy3_j1SxLxlMULRnKRgcJwa9j6ixMYYJTMisw5s_Cqwa6V4pf9p9Bzd6ZvOh-zZBdhDiFwU8dOQ$ [ecigator[.]com]

Our Verdict

The WAKA SoPro PA10000 delivers elite user experience through smart engineering and ample ejuice supplies that push disposables to new limits. While its chunky chassis hinders portability next to slimmer alternatives, vastly extended runtime with exceptional consistency rewards those craving extreme convenience without constant battery anxiety or re-ups.

For just $15, it packs refillable-style capacity into a straightforward yet transformative package offering the ultimate grab-and-go experience — for those with sufficiently spacious pockets.

So if you seek a vape escaping daily charging and rewicking, with battery life lasting through multiple device changes elsewhere, the SoPro PA10000 puts disposable max longevity within reach.