[YART] Teen Area Renovation

Alyssa Taft ataft at cranstonlibrary.org
Fri Apr 12 11:03:12 EDT 2019

Hello wonderful youth services librarians!

Cranston Public Library is currently planning a renovation/refresh of our
teen area. While we cannot put up any walls, we are planning to use
shelving and furniture to create a more defined teen area. Would you mind
sharing your expertise and experience with me? What do you love about your
teen space? What did you think would be appealing to teens but ended up
being less successful than you hoped? What would be on your wishlist? Any
input would be so greatly appreciated (and super bonus points for photos)!

Thank you, and have a lovely weekend!

Alyssa Taft, MLIS
Teen Librarian
Cranston Public Library