[YART] Connected Learning Workshop Reminder

Margarida, Danielle (DOA) Danielle.Margarida at olis.ri.gov
Tue Feb 12 09:28:29 EST 2019

Good morning,
     If you are planning to attend the YART Connected Learning workshop and haven't registered, please do so by February 15. OLIS will be providing lunch and we'll need a head count by the end of the week. Please be sure to notify me of any dietary restrictions by February 15.
      This program is built into our YART schedule, but you do not have to be a YA librarian to attend. All library staff responsible for developing and implementing services for tweens and teens are encouraged to participate!

Danielle Margarida, Youth Services Coordinator
Office of Library & Information Services
Rhode Island Department of Administration
One Capitol Hill | Providence, RI  02908-5803
Danielle.Margarida at olis.ri.gov<mailto:Danielle.Margarida at olis.ri.gov>
401.574.9309 (voice) | 401.574.9320 (fax) | www.olis.ri.gov<http://www.olis.ri.gov/>

[veclogo-2018]