[YART] Home School Service Survey

Becky Farwick bfarwick at newportlibraryri.org
Tue Jul 16 15:43:27 EDT 2019

Have any of you ever surveyed your local home school population?  If so,
would you be willing to share your survey with me?

I have a contact and we are working together to improve service to this
population.  She said they rarely meet together in one place at one time,
even their co-op time is split between two days, but she thinks a survey
would be effective and is willing to facilitate getting it disseminated to
the families and returned to me.

Thanks,
Becky Farwick
YA Librarian
Newport Public Library <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.newportlibraryri.org&d=DwIBaQ&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=EJvg2ImHvBYuk6hTA3H1QNw0vEMfg_J4wersMgcqJvo&m=1JNDwZclx6eJUf3ThZei67faeF9bs13EGHe5I_y3ay0&s=rNMYDY5L7F0MPdVcpUVmsXJW9nmfLo0XX3twXKE3pNQ&e= >
300 Spring Street
Newport, RI 02840
401-847-8720 x206

All for free. All for you.