[YART] Home Schooled patrons

Becky Farwick bfarwick at newportlibraryri.org
Fri Mar 1 11:27:19 EST 2019

I understand some of you have compiled surveys re: service to home school
patrons.  Would any of you be willing to shared your surveys with me?  I am
working with Melissa Robb to figure what is needed in our area.  She
doesn't think there is a good time for me to meet with them in person, but
thinks a survey will be effective so I'm working on drafting one.  My
primary objectives are to figure out what they wish we had in terms of
resources and programming and what time of day/days of the week are best
for said programs.

Thanks so much :)

Becky Farwick
YA Librarian
Newport Public Library <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.newportlibraryri.org&d=DwIBaQ&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=EJvg2ImHvBYuk6hTA3H1QNw0vEMfg_J4wersMgcqJvo&m=woJDshZMnFXkR0gSHfkX4RpJ-w8f-7tn-kCy75WY93M&s=ba_Nyuxk3KT9FCv3RVDD8RCgcY7yvtjp1Ofro4EoCCk&e=>
300 Spring Street
Newport, RI 02840
401-847-8720 x206

All for free. All for you.