[RIHESPAG] Next Quarterly Meeting of the RI Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group

Rhode Island Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group rihespag at listserve.ri.gov
Mon Oct 15 09:03:31 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to reach out and conduct a quick poll of our members to determine what the group's opinion is about our next quarterly meeting. As you may already know, the RI Governor's Office and the Office of the Postsecondary Commissioner will be holding a "RI Colleges Mental Health Summit" in early January, which happens to be around the time when our next quarterly meeting will be held. As I don't want to overly burden you or your offices, I have created a poll for members to indicate if they prefer skipping the next quarterly meeting, having a quick meeting at the "Summit", having a regularly scheduled meeting, or you can propose some other option that I haven't thought of yet.

The one-question poll is available here: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.surveymonkey.com_r_7SL39GB&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=dzyT-xeRX73lG2zc12dRKOniOGA-M_LyRlpOYwzZdxA&m=d8pjQ6Itv9iRKSbzsOLuJULZT__Eb6BCQGbAiLDIAsM&s=xuHMNthlbFALhFVa_mTwkRvAdyRLoRUQqc-gWR3Kpm8&e= and I would greatly appreciate you completing it as soon as possible but no later than the end of the month so I can take the necessary steps to fulfill the wishes of the majority of responders.

Thanks for your time in responding to this question, I hope you all are enjoying the cooler weather and I look forward to hopefully seeing many of you in early January at the "Summit".

Best Regards,

Travis Vendetti

Travis Vendetti, BS
Youth Suicide Prevention Coordinator
Violence & Injury Prevention Program
Division of Community Health & Equity
Rhode Island Department of Health
(p)401-222-4390
Travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov<mailto:Travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov>

 [http://inside.health.ri.gov/img/logos/blackblue1inch.jpg]   [https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gallery.mailchimp.com_ece9b1661b3bf3b864a6894d1_images_dfa47766-2Dcdc7-2D410c-2D8b27-2D3ec1b648f360.jpg&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=dzyT-xeRX73lG2zc12dRKOniOGA-M_LyRlpOYwzZdxA&m=d8pjQ6Itv9iRKSbzsOLuJULZT__Eb6BCQGbAiLDIAsM&s=x7ngtraieiJjT-h9DuZb6gGoBZOhCw2SJ2sFO18jFPM&e=]
This message and all attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or proprietary to the Department of Health, including personal health information, and disclosures or distribution to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately delete this message without disclosure. Thank you.