[RIHESPAG] Next Quarterly Meeting of the RI Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group

Rhode Island Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group rihespag at listserve.ri.gov
Mon Oct 22 09:14:10 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

Per the results of the recently distributed poll concerning the next quarterly meeting of our group, we will be skipping the next quarterly meeting as to not place undue burden on your offices with the upcoming "RI Colleges Mental Health Summit" being planned for early January. This means we will be holding the next meeting of our group in early Spring 2019. I am still looking for any institutions that are willing to host the next meeting and urge you to reach out if you think you would be able to host, otherwise we will most likely hold it here at the RI Department of Health. Please look for a scheduled meeting date sometime in late January as well as an agenda of what will be discussed.

If you/your institution would like to host, present on a mental health/suicide prevention related topic, or if you have an idea for a mental health/suicide prevention related topic that you would like to see covered at our next meeting please let me know by emailing me directly at travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov<mailto:travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov>.

Thanks for taking the time to participate in the poll and I look forward to seeing many of you at the January Summit, I expect a Save the Date and other Summit information to be distributed by the end of October so keep an eye on your inboxes for updates.

Best Regards,

Travis

Travis Vendetti, BS
Youth Suicide Prevention Coordinator
Violence & Injury Prevention Program
Division of Community Health & Equity
Rhode Island Department of Health
(p)401-222-4390
Travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov<mailto:Travis.vendetti at health.ri.gov>

 [http://inside.health.ri.gov/img/logos/blackblue1inch.jpg]   [https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__gallery.mailchimp.com_ece9b1661b3bf3b864a6894d1_images_dfa47766-2Dcdc7-2D410c-2D8b27-2D3ec1b648f360.jpg&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=dzyT-xeRX73lG2zc12dRKOniOGA-M_LyRlpOYwzZdxA&m=x25C8_82LwK7T4gRP76VAOEho-p0wq3wBJu4YZazeZk&s=1GDeOAw7Of40MQ9werjQeEQhEk3tHPEgxbvqeXnVsnI&e=]
This message and all attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or proprietary to the Department of Health, including personal health information, and disclosures or distribution to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately delete this message without disclosure. Thank you.