[RIHESPAG] Important Notification on Status of RIHESPAG

Rhode Island Higher Education Suicide Prevention Advisory Group rihespag at listserve.ri.gov
Tue Jul 23 15:25:23 EDT 2019

Congratulations on your new role. Best of luck.

Lisa Hoopis

Women’s Center Coordinator

Rhode Island College Unity Center / DDC lower level

Phone:  401-569-1968

[cid:e272375f-1a70-4a82-9b9a-03d50965db24]