[Rimarinefisheries] CFC Website Announcement

rimarinefisheries at listserve.ri.gov rimarinefisheries at listserve.ri.gov
Fri May 13 13:25:07 EDT 2016

Commercial Fisheries Center of Rhode Island launches new website to enhance community outreach: www.cfcri.org<http://www.cfcri.org>

CFC serves as a headquarters for bringing fishermen, scientists, managers, and elected officials together to discuss fisheries issues and find solutions. The Center is home to numerous non-profit Commercial Fishing organizations encompassing the vast majority of Rhode Island's commercial fleet. CFC seeks to preserve the sanctity of our community, the solvency of our small businesses, and the sustainability of the fishery resource.

Please take a moment to peruse the website and subscribe.

For more information please contact Amy MacKown, amy.mackown at cfcri.org<mailto:amy.mackown at cfcri.org>