[Watersheds] Fwd: Release of the National Water Quality Monitoring Council's 12th edition of "National Monitoring News"

Linda Green lgreen at uri.edu
Thu Apr 28 11:47:37 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hopkins, Candice <chopkins at usgs.gov>
Date: Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 1:06 PM
Subject: Release of the National Water Quality Monitoring Council's 12th
edition of "National Monitoring News"
To: lgreen at uri.edu

*****Please circulate to your staff, water committees, and other
colleagues*****

*To our Water Monitoring Colleagues around the Nation*:As Co-Chairs of
the National Water Quality Monitoring Council (or "Council"), we are
pleased to release the twelfth edition of our online newsletter,
 "National Water Monitoring News," attached, and available here
<http://postlink.www.listbox.com/2110629/694a5d344c2d365e928cdd3204a307b0/27958287/f42385b7?uri=aHR0cDovL2Fjd2kuZ292L21vbml0b3JpbmcvbmV3c2xldHRlci9pbmRleC5odG1s>.

This newsletter provides a forum of communication among water practitioners
across the Nation. In support of the Council’s mission, this newsletter is
geared to foster partnerships and collaboration; advance water science;
improve monitoring strategies; and enhance data integration, comparability,
and reporting.

This edition highlights many events, activities, and new products, and we
hope the information is useful for your water needs. Among the topics
included:

- Formation of Volunteer Monitoring Working Group
- New products and resources from Federal and State agencies
- Tools for visualizing water-quality data
- Recent publications of interest

On behalf of the entire Council, we hope you enjoy this newsletter and we
encourage your feedback and input in future editions!

Respectfully yours,

Gary Rowe, USGS Co-Chair and Susan Holdsworth, EPA Co-Chair

*To learn more about the National Water Quality Monitoring Council please
visit our website
<http://postlink.www.listbox.com/2110630/56849e965c1aeb4c95a24b2e79a97ac8/27958287/f42385b7?uri=aHR0cDovL2Fjd2kuZ292L21vbml0b3Jpbmcv>.
Articles for future newsletters can be sent to chopkins at usgs.gov
<chopkins at usgs.gov>. *

National Water Quality Monitoring Council: http://acwi.gov/monitoring/
<http://postlink.www.listbox.com/2110630/56849e965c1aeb4c95a24b2e79a97ac8/27958287/f42385b7?uri=aHR0cDovL2Fjd2kuZ292L21vbml0b3Jpbmcv>
*National Water Quality Monitoring Council* | Modify
<https://www.listbox.com/member/?member_id=27958287&id_secret=27958287-05ee61e5>
Your Subscription | Unsubscribe Now
<https://www.listbox.com/unsubscribe/?member_id=27958287&id_secret=27958287-aa1e4fc4&post_id=20160427130708:76A2245C-0C9A-11E6-BE9F-58CFEF10038B>
<http://postlink.www.listbox.com/2110631/ceaef0abaafb826b7a7a90ddf36178e1/27958287/f42385b7?uri=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXN0Ym94LmNvbQ>