[Watersheds] FW: River trash hero

Panciera, Ernie (DEM) ernie.panciera at dem.ri.gov
Tue Jun 21 08:42:36 EDT 2016

Hi folks -- I thought you might enjoy this video about a Mississippi River trash hero sent along via the national nonpoint source listserve.

Ernie Panciera
Supervising Environmental Scientist
Groundwater Protection and Nonpoint Source Programs
RI DEM Office of Water Resources
235 Promenade Street, Providence, RI 02908
401-222-4700 x7603
ernie.panciera at dem.ri.gov