[Watersheds] Communicating on green infrastructure

Panciera, Ernie (DEM) ernie.panciera at dem.ri.gov
Wed Sep 14 09:26:27 EDT 2016

Hi folks - I thought you would be interested in these 2 short documents from the Nature Conservancy about communicating with voters on green infrastructure/nature based solutions.

Also, I would like to once again encourage you all to use this listserve to share information about water resource issues in RI and tips and strategies for protection and restoration of water quality, wetlands and aquatic habitat.

Ernie Panciera
Supervising Environmental Scientist
Groundwater Protection and Nonpoint Source Programs
RI DEM Office of Water Resources
235 Promenade Street, Providence, RI 02908
401-222-4700 x7603
ernie.panciera at dem.ri.gov