[Webmakers] Webmakers meeting, Oct 1

Karen Mellor Karen.Mellor at olis.ri.gov
Thu Sep 4 13:43:39 EDT 2014

There will be a meeting of state Webmakers on Wednesday, Oct 1, 2-4 pm at the Department of Labor and Training.

It's been a while since we've met, so this will be a good opportunity to share what we are working on at our agencies, as well as learning what's new at RI.gov, including their new designer.

Please send any agenda items or suggestions for presentations/discussion items to me at your earliest convenience but no later than Sept. 19.

And please feel free to pass along this invitation to appropriate individuals - there are some outdated addresses in the listserv due to changes in state email naming conventions, not to mention that some people have retired and we don't know who the new webmasters are.

I look forward to seeing everyone!

Karen

Karen Mellor, MSLIS
Office of Library and Information Services
State of Rhode Island - Department of Administration
One Capitol Hill, Providence, RI  02908-5803
(401)574-9304 / Fax: (401)574-9320