[YART] FW: [EXTERNAL] : [RILA-L] Fwd: [INFOLIT] Library Research Survey: Civic Literacy for Teens

Margarida, Danielle (DOA) Danielle.Margarida at olis.ri.gov
Tue Apr 2 09:39:28 EDT 2019

*******************
Danielle Margarida, Youth Services Coordinator
Office of Library & Information Services
Rhode Island Department of Administration
One Capitol Hill | Providence, RI  02908-5803
Danielle.Margarida at olis.ri.gov<mailto:Danielle.Margarida at olis.ri.gov>
401.574.9309 (voice) | 401.574.9320 (fax) | http://www.olis.ri.gov<http://www.olis.ri.gov/>

[veclogo-2018]