[YART] Nasa Space Art

Brandi Fong bfong at skpl.org
Thu Nov 14 13:08:30 EST 2019

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share the link to the Cosmic Art program I had mentioned this morning at YART.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.jpl.nasa.gov_edu_teach_activity_art-2Dthe-2Dcosmic-2Dconnection_-3F&d=DwIFAw&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=EJvg2ImHvBYuk6hTA3H1QNw0vEMfg_J4wersMgcqJvo&m=up9KPOfE2237pHFAQEHb8Yc1ORs7MaaTXNd286Qpoq0&s=vBjA9HoU-dWbjqpgw_yfEL5f6PzRIGPRMcr6B1Af6GY&e=

I just used the images and had the youtube videos playing in the background for inspiration (and when we ran out of those, I just played random shifting galaxy videos that were set to music. I gave them an hour total for the program, some needed the whole time, some would have needed more, and some were halfway through a second picture.

Brandi

Brandi Fong
Youth and Teen Services
South Kingstown Public Library