[YART] Getting Closer to a 2023 SRP Theme

Margarida, Danielle (DOA) Danielle.Margarida at olis.ri.gov
Tue Sep 3 12:27:55 EDT 2019

Hi all,

   Thank you for giving your suggestions for the 2023 Summer Reading Program theme. In order to create a manageable list of themes for the final vote, CSLP is looking to narrow down the ideas suggested by every member state. CSLP has grouped all suggestions and combined duplicates into the broad categories listed in this survey.

Please use this survey to select your top two themes for 2023: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__olis-2Dri.libwizard.com_SRP2023theme&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=EJvg2ImHvBYuk6hTA3H1QNw0vEMfg_J4wersMgcqJvo&m=kBjuBH243gUkukT9XkSjYIUyIqv9K6zh7aC5Or0DxNI&s=We7SivHvdnVDBlZGpqxo0BLN1QsiImjdylA3bYpzZPA&e=   This survey must be completed by September 11. The results will be submitted to CSLP for discussion and voting at the CSLP Annual Meeting, held September 16-19 in Indianapolis. At the meeting I will be asked to submit 3 votes. If time permits I will send out another quick survey from Indianapolis before the final vote. If I'm unable to get out another survey, I will vote based on the responses to this survey.

As you consider your selection for the 2023 theme, keep in mind that Frank Morrison (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__morrisongraphics.com_&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=EJvg2ImHvBYuk6hTA3H1QNw0vEMfg_J4wersMgcqJvo&m=kBjuBH243gUkukT9XkSjYIUyIqv9K6zh7aC5Or0DxNI&s=XHU77WCOjyZ0SEUiv3pkJY6eZLzql2B_PiHttZAdtGo&e= ) has been selected as our artist for 2023. His work includes The Roots of Rap, Let the Children March, and Little Melba and Her Big Trombone.

Also, the survey deadline for collecting feedback regarding CSLP (including manuals, graphics, etc.) has been extended to September 27. If you would like to give input, please fill out the survey at:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_e_1FAIpQLSduZMzsY6sPGBYZgupMrCdC1dukU4hjmqrYVZt48htn61RcfQ_viewform&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=EJvg2ImHvBYuk6hTA3H1QNw0vEMfg_J4wersMgcqJvo&m=kBjuBH243gUkukT9XkSjYIUyIqv9K6zh7aC5Or0DxNI&s=yS8VIzCS1pzL41A5z7eBTDrY9jV-6e1zmzAxMYteksw&e=

Danielle Margarida, Youth Services Coordinator
Office of Library & Information Services
Rhode Island Department of Administration
One Capitol Hill | Providence, RI  02908-5803
Danielle.Margarida at olis.ri.gov<mailto:Danielle.Margarida at olis.ri.gov>
401.574.9309 (voice) | 401.574.9320 (fax) | http://www.olis.ri.gov<http://www.olis.ri.gov/>