[YART] Tuesday's YALSA Institute

Margarida, Danielle (DOA) Danielle.Margarida at olis.ri.gov
Fri Sep 6 14:17:43 EDT 2019

There are a few more spaces open for Tuesday's YALSA Institute<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__olis-2Dri.libcal.com_event_5384345&d=DwIFAg&c=tSLbvWYfvulPN3G_n48TUw&r=EJvg2ImHvBYuk6hTA3H1QNw0vEMfg_J4wersMgcqJvo&m=Rd85FCR5YsjP_2FUHwAYhyzVT0XuN-_jUTb7sqtGvIg&s=Er9116LpOi0Vwebe9hovMevWE-5Y8ZoQ08NbZLqjjQw&e= >!  If you're thinking about participating but cannot fit the day long program into your schedule, please join us for however long you can. We have librarians from MA and CT registered, so it will be a great opportunity to work with and learn from our colleagues in other states.

Danielle Margarida, Youth Services Coordinator
Office of Library & Information Services
Rhode Island Department of Administration
One Capitol Hill | Providence, RI  02908-5803
Danielle.Margarida at olis.ri.gov<mailto:Danielle.Margarida at olis.ri.gov>
401.574.9309 (voice) | 401.574.9320 (fax) | http://www.olis.ri.gov<http://www.olis.ri.gov/>