[YART] National Novel Writing Month

Kelly Parlin kparlin at provcomlib.org
Thu Sep 12 14:39:41 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

I wanted to put out there that if you're thinking of hosting a program
about National Novel Writing Month in November - like an intro to what it
is, best practices, preparation, etc. - I would like to volunteer myself as
a person who can put on that program for you!

I've won NaNoWriMo several times, and one of the times was with a draft of
my published novel. I can offer fun writing prompt games, and I also know
other NaNo writers who could participate in a panel discussion.

Contact me if you're interested! I can come in my capacity as teen
librarian and/or young adult author.

Thanks,
Kelly

--