[Watersheds] Residential Stormwater Education Presentation - February 22, 2017 5:30pm Newport Library

Panciera, Ernie (DEM) ernie.panciera at dem.ri.gov
Tue Feb 7 11:38:39 EST 2017

From: Sara Churgin [mailto:schurgin.ericd at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 7:44 AM
Subject: Residential Stormwater Education Presentation - February 22, 2017 5:30pm Newport Library

ALL INVITED to Eastern RI Conservation District's Residential Stormwater Education Program. Generally speaking, stormwater is rain (also melting snow and ice) that washes off driveways, parking lots, roads yards, rooftops and other hard surfaces.   It runs off across the land, bringing pollutants into our water system, instead of seeping into the ground.  Please come learn how we can help to change this in our own living environment.

RSVP:  schurgin.ericd at gmail.com<mailto:schurgin.ericd at gmail.com> or call 401-934-0842
--
Sara Churgin
District Manager, Eastern RI Conservation District